jeudi 31 mars 2016

Creating a DBA with my LLC?

State : Ohio


I have an LLC with the state of Ohio and have a business checking account under my LLC name. Lets call it "Matts Business LLC".

I can create a DBA under my "Matts Business LLC" correct? It will be the same articles of organization with 2 optional business names?

Examples to what I'm looking to accomplish :

Currently clients are cutting checks to "Matts Business LLC"

I have a little niche scope of work that I'm doing for other clients and want to use a different name for this work without creating another LLC. Lets call this DBA "Matts Control Panels" So from what I read, I'm pretty sure I can create a DBA for my LLC. I understand it doesn't give the two names aren't two separate entities, they are basically the same company.

Will my bank, JP Morgan Chase Bank, let me deposit checks into my "Matts Business LLC" checking account if some checks are wrote out to "Matts Control Panels" and others are wrote out to "Matts Business LLC"? If thats common, what do paperwork does the bank require from me?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire