jeudi 10 mars 2016

Do I have to send photos of all my products for US Trademark filing?

I've paid someone to do a US trademark filing for me and they have told me that I have to submit photos of all of my products, to cover each of the descriptions I am listing on my registration. For example class/category 025 is for apparel. I want my trademark to cover all aspects of ladies clothing and footwear, so in my opinion I need to list the items of clothing and shoes specifically. However I'm being told that I can only list the items I'm currently selling and that I cannot file for products that I am not yet selling i.e. footwear, even if I plan on selling these items under my brand within the next 12 months. For me this doesn't make sense because the items are in the same class/category 025. Am I receiving the correct advice?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire