vendredi 25 mars 2016

Registering business in Texas,US for an online business.

Hello experts,
I hope this finds you all in the best of your health & spirits.
I was hoping someone could send me in the right direction here.
So I have a full time and wanting to start a business.
I know the first step if to register my business.
its an online buy/sell business.
I have been told to register as an LLC and get a franchise tax license ( i have been told no sales license)
Am on the right track?
I also need to get an EIN from irs.gov but not sure if i should keep LLC , S corp or C corp on federal level.
Can anyone please help me?
should i be the owner or should i name my stay at home wife if that helps with any kind of tax savings?

I appreciate your help and assistance
Sincerely
KK


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire