vendredi 11 mars 2016

Health insurance coverage--interview opportunity

Hello,

I am a new member of the forum, my name is Susan Rawlings. Nice to *meet* all of you.

I am writing a post on health insurance for small business owners, and people who do self-pay. I am looking for comments, or an opportunity to interview some of you here for a post on the Affordable Care Coach blog that I am writing, documenting the difficulties and issues people are encountering with the Affordable Health Care Act/Obamacare.

I would love to hear from anyone who'd like to share their story.

I look forward to learning more about your journeys, and sharing them with others to provide them with some help and assistance with navigating the health care system.

Thanks!

Susan Rawlings


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire