jeudi 17 mars 2016

Questions about starting a Sole Proprietorship

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out all the necessary steps to start a sole proprietorship in Chandler Arizona. I've recently been contacted for hire work as a 3D modeler for a game publisher. I will be the only employee and plan to use my SSN for my tax id and using my legal name for the business name. I will also be working out of my parents house for the moment.

Basically my main concern is what paperwork I need to file? I read that I don't even need to file paperwork to become a sole proprietorship in Arizona so I'm guessing it then comes down to tax information. Is there any licenses I need as well? Also when I fill out my tax forms I'm not sure how I should go about paying my taxes based on when I get payed. I'm new to all of this.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide me!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire