mercredi 16 mars 2016

Hello from Jill's Office

Just wanted to give a shout out hello and introduce myself. I'm so glad to have found this forum.

I'm a virtual assistant and in charge of business development at Jill's Office. We provide call answering, outbound calls, scheduling, and voice mail drop services for small businesses and entrepreneurs.

I'd love any tips on how to get the word out there to different industries about our services. We're currently serving Marketers, Accountants, Cleaning and Construction companies, and Financial Services. Basically we can help anyone who can't get to their phones all the time and needs help to stay on-top of all the busy demands of being a Business Owner.

I'm excited to learn from everyone on here and take in all this great forum has to offer!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire