lundi 14 mars 2016

Greetings From AL

Hello guys my name is thablewprnt. I'm here seeking knowledge in the business world.

Just a little about me. I've always been a entrepreneur. I have a strong background in sales but I don't have a business education Whats so ever.

I won't bore you guys with details but out of the blue... I end up the owner of a home care business. Usually (i would think) that you learn business, create your business, then start doing business. In my case everything is backwards. I had clients and was doing well before I even had a business name. I now have 6 employees and I am just learning about payroll. This is all inside of a month. I am becoming overwhelmed and now starting to feel the effects of not having an education.

I hope to learn from fellow business professionals and hopefully make my business a success as it has started off on a very good foot.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire