dimanche 6 mars 2016

Why do women dominate the online platforms?

Is it me, or does it seem like every other Pinterest ad seems to come from a woman who is either pushing her "cooking" videos, blog recipes or workout routines? I mean, do they actually make money doing this?

I think these are "hobbyist" people who have some other means of support (spouse?) and are just doing that for fun. (just read their profiles)

When you're trying to decide on your own business and you look at platforms like Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, and the countless other things online it's very frustrating to know if even 1% of them are making a profit. I doubt it!

My point is I'm trying to not let the millions of stay-at-home hobby moms dictate my reasoning on a real business idea. Unfortunately, it's difficult to know because they seem to dominate social media.

If I see one more crock pot recipe or one more yoga pants "lose ten pounds in one week" video I'm gonna scream! lol


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire