samedi 5 mars 2016

~ Legitimate Online Businesses ~

Hey folks!

I currently work for a private company full-time but have always wanted to own my own online business. The Internet never closes, open 24/7 and reaches practically everyone in the world. So, why not capitalize on that? The only problem is the Internet is saturated with people like me, who want to make money online.

I'm tired of the scams out there and the evil people who take advantage of others just to make a quick buck, then can't be found ever again. I am trying to get ideas for a legitimate business that I could enjoy, while at the same time benefiting my future clients without tricking them into something that's useless.

There's so much deception in this world it would be nice to offer something fresh, creative and beneficial to people for a change.

I know folks on here don't want to give away their "secret" idea and you don't have to. I'm just trying to get some ideas on what type of business seems to work in this day and age online. It's tough to sell things because of the giants out there like Amazon or eBay, who charge high fees to sell. I'm thinking something more along the lines of a type of service offered to people. Merchandise is hard, unless it's extremely unique I would think, although I'm no expert. That's why I'm here.

Your thoughts?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire