mercredi 3 août 2016

Franchising vs Revenue Based Financing

My brother and I currently run a small HVAC company here in Texas. We've come across some business owners who have started up their own companies but wish they had additional capital to expand their operations. I'm wondering if their is some kind of franchise or other business model out there where we could provide funding to a small business in exchange for a % of revenue. I read something about revenue based financing but wasn't sure if that's the only option or the correct one. I tried looking into different franchising models but can't really find specifics on the different ways to go about it. Anybody know of how that could work? I don't think we would license out our name or anything like that, but possibly provide funding for insurance or to pay for an additional employee (just as an example). Any info would be great.

-Nick


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire