dimanche 28 août 2016

Opening a music venue

It is a dream of mine to open my own music venue. I have tons of ideas including locations, decor, style of venue, etc. I am having 0 problems in the creative department. What I am having problems with are the steps I need to take. I have no clue where to begin. I know I need licenses, permits, and loans, but I have no clue what order I need to do these things in.

Also, I know there are different types of business licenses. Considering the fact I want it to be a DIY kind of a thing, I would want as much free reign as possible with the property. What type of business licenses are there, and which one is right for me?

Any tips from knowledgeable and/or experienced music venue owners would be greatly appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire