mercredi 3 août 2016

Help me for my site

Hello,

This is something serious.I need help.

which is mainly an app & game development company- We are located in kolkata,and have branches in Delhi and Germany.

I am working with the following keywords:
mobile app development company
android application development company
mobile game development
HTML5 game development
mobile app developers
iOS app development company

The problem is these keywords are not in rank ,not even in google.co.in

I want to get ranking in google.com

The on page is optimized properly.

I am doing the following things-
1. classified(in india+australia+uk)
2. Business listing(same)
3.image submission(flickr,photobucket,instagram,pininterst etc.)
4.guest blog( monthly 2)
5. press release(monthly 1)
6. article (weekly 1)
7.video submission(monthly 1)
8.ppt,pdf(twice monthly)
9.forum posting
10.BOOKMARKING
11. directory(weekly 10)
12. backlink analysis of competitors and trying to submit on those links.
13. blog post(monthly 2)
14. in house blog post.

What else can I do?I am in a bad condition,working for two months but rank is not coming.
i want ranking(within top 10)in google.co.in,google.com.au,google.co.uk

Please help


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire