mercredi 17 août 2016

Thoughts

I recently did business with a clothing store and computer supplier I've never done business with before, and per modern business mode they both immediately made me regret my decision. I now receive two new sources of junk email and snail mail. My thought was, there needs to be a business that is a buffer between you and the companies you want to purchase from so you can avoid the advertising BS. After thinking about it a while I came to the conclusion - that is what Amazon does. But, if there is room for one Amazon there is room for another.

Also, a friend of mine said Amazon needs a button you can click when you are shopping for friends, so that stuff you don't care about doesn't end up on your feature recommendations. I thought that was a good idea.

I also thought a decent business might be transporting large or wheelchair bound people. They still must go places and their numbers seem to be growing.

It's been slow the past week so my mind has had time to wander. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire