vendredi 12 août 2016

Hey :o)

I'm a freelance artist in Montreal. I specialize in identity and branding. I own an Etsy shop and a website.
I've worked in a bunch of places around the world, I love doodling pretty flowers, watercolour, hand lettering and just anything pink.
I also build websites, I don't code but I do the setting up and managing and a little bit of customizing.

I've worked in marketing, packaging design then moved to freelance.

A couple of months ago I also studied makeup and will start a freelance career soon. I don't plan to have a big business, I like the socializing aspect of it and the art in beauty.
I also do some stock photography.

This year my business grew around 40% so I've been wondering of how to better manage my website. I've been thinking of converting my website to eCommerce. Not sure yet.

My name is Karen, currently I live in a small town next to Montreal. I moved here 5 years ago and love it by far.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire