samedi 27 août 2016

Website for the selling the companies contacts

Hi guys!
My name is Eugene, I am the web-developer from Ukraine. I have an idea which to my think should be implemented. I want to create one country oriented website for selling the information about companies (legal persons) of this country - names, emails, phones, addresses and other. Point is to get this information from public access, for example from Yellow Pages and give them to buyers in the comfortable for viewing structure like Excel files. All information will be systematizated and divided by rubric and city. As I see this - there is the form on website where buyer can pick the city and rubric that he interested in - for example construction companies of the New Jersey. Then he go next to the payment form, make a payment. System generate the Excel file with his data and gives to user the order number. Then user use this number for the order downloading. It is quite simple and comfortable. Point is not in giving to user some private information but in giving the public information in the very convinient look. I guess this must be useful for the sms sending, email sending, partner search. All technical part I take to myself. <link removed>

There used data from 2gis.ru - the biggest directory of legal persons all over the Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan. There are 2.5 millions companies in the database. My system works fine and exactly the way I have described. I have not much sells yet someting about 3 in a week but I guess it is because of low searching position in the google and low promotion level basically. I think this website could make good profit if somebody interested and with the promotional skills will do some appropriate work. Thats why I am looking for the partner. For me it is not the problem to create the same website but with the another data.
But actually I would be glad to see your comments. I have no idea how much interesting this kind of service may be for USA, Europe, Australian people. How do you think will somebody pay for this data?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire