lundi 1 août 2016

Suggestions Please!!

Hello all,
Well, I’m planning to start a new business along with my best friend. We both have graduated in fashion designing and are planning to start a boutique. We want to have a good business card for our store that is attractive, and at the same time is cheap as well. I don’t know much about any good printing companies here. My dad suggested Captain prints, and I checked their site and found it very interesting, They have really good designs. I wanted to know if anyone here have got their cards printed from there. Is there any other innovative ideas or designs? Or any other good place where I can get my business cards printed? Please help. I want this start-up to be successful, it means a lot to both of us. Thanks in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire