samedi 6 août 2016

Starting an "Essential Oil distillation" buisness

Hi everyone,

I'm a 24 years old north african student, I studied and still study phytochemistry and I am thinking about starting my own essential oil distillation and plants extraction buisness (a small one obviously), the funds should be enough to get me started, I just need some advice from people who know about the subject or who are even working on it (if there are any). I thought about starting with two of these ( http://ift.tt/2aPWVgu ) for the oil distillation along with the basic necessary material for a standard laboratory, I need someone to tell me if these are legit or if there is something better. The point is that I want to start with the basic Essential oils that are on the market and then try to investigate the plants that are available in my country to come up with new oils ( recent studies showed that we use less than a 100 for more that 1600 species).

For the plants extraction, I found this 12L soxhlet ( http://ift.tt/2aqGHhx ), for medical plants extracts.

I know it may seem messy but I'm just getting started and my english is far from perfect, any advice is welcomed and I will be glad to discuss with anyone who will help.

Thank you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire