jeudi 11 août 2016

Growing your business

Hi everyone,
My name is Micah M Tinife, I started my business at the age of 18 about 2-3 years ago. Since than I had ups and downs and now I am about to be 20 and all my partners have left me about a year ago and I am back to 0. I have no idea how to get back up all the people I had before were family and friends, I don't know no one else; my network is weak and have tried to build it up but nothing is working. Right now my company is lunching mind blowing products and services, that will make many people serious rich. I want to be part of that and bring as many people as I can with me. just side note of what we do, we help people/business save money, we share great products for health and home and we get paid for it.

So is if anyone can help me with any pointers on how to build more networks I would really love that.
And with the services and products I have, I will be happy to see how we can help other businesses out there or on this site to build their business to the highest point.

Thanks

Micah M. Tinife


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire