vendredi 5 août 2016

Importance of Foreign Language Fluency in Business

Hello to all users here! My name is Steven and I'm writing an article on the importance of being fluent in a foreign language in the business world. I have found some articles on the web on the subject, but I wanted to gain more input from all types of business people (including small business persons). So, I wanted to ask you all here on small-business-forum; Why is learning/being fluent in a foreign language important and vital to your business? Are there any reasons any of you all can think of that shows learning/being fluent in a foreign language is not necessary for a business? Obviously there are different types of businesses out there with different needs, so I would like to get as much input as possible from you all. Thank you for taking time for reading this post and I hope to hear from you all soon.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire