mardi 10 septembre 2013

PPC Advice (Adwords Promos)

I am a big believer in the art of perfecting PPC with legitimate landing pages/sites. However, I am also fairly new to the PPC scene only effectively using Adwords for about a year or so.



I get promo offers here and there which are awesome, I don't necessarily look for them. When I get a promo offer I apply to my account and it really reduces my monthly expenses when factored in with the CPC.



My question - is it common practice to constantly seek out and apply these offers? Running a few searches I see that they are very common and if there is a way to further save using PPC on regular basis I would definitely want to explore it.



Thanks!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/internet-marketing/9661-ppc-advice-adwords-promos.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire