jeudi 5 septembre 2013

Printing t-shirts without inventory?

Hi,

I am new to the business and i am trying to figure out some stuff. I would like to sell t-shirts online. I have some sort of plan, but I would like to find out how to solve the printing and shipping. I don't want to keep inventory. what I was thinking is to have images on the website so the buyer can choose the print, size of tshirt and color. . What I am not sure is where to find the company that would print the selected image and ship it to buyer directly.

So my question is what company should I look for that provide this type of service for reasonable price.

Any recomendation appreciated

thank you





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9632-printing-t-shirts-without-inventory.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire