lundi 6 janvier 2014

beginner Q: how to minimize taxable income



As a soon to be small C-corp owner, how can I minimize my taxable income to 0$ or negative$? I want to invest all revenue into depreciating/appreciating expenses.



Do many companies spend all their revenue on expenses to delay taxes? If so, in the years after.. will the losses from double tax (capital gains+dividends) outweigh the shorter term savings? What are your thoughts on this?



Also, since I am new and trying to go for 0$ or negative$ each year, would there be more advantage to an S corp or LLC than with the C corp that I'm heading towards? I did not make C corp yet, but probably will soon.



thanks!









via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10545-beginner-q-how-minimize-taxable-income.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire