samedi 4 janvier 2014

Give me proper buisness plan for content writing service

I m planning to start with content writing services. I started sending mail to top listed companies from different software development sector. The problem is not posting blogs and articles or development a blog marketing, but these company are trying to keep complete control of entire process with them. Although I showed them my sample content, which I developed for other site owners. I did not do any kind of marketing in social networking sites or blogs.

How can I reach to a content development opportunity?

It is not that internet marketing firms don’t require content development and promoting plan, but they seems to be settling down with present resources without reviews developed content dynamism. Would it be possible to prepare a report on existing content structure, I mean how is present content interaction with users? OR what?

I noticed that company blogs, in many cases, purely lacks their blog for fresh content with upcoming issues and giving solutions. They are just there for their business plan and new products updates. Almost non of them are guiding users, on blog, for optimized resource development. The same thing I found with, in the form of users issues, on social media, are confused. So I m there to explore such unseen aspects, rather then developing flat content. Also I noted, category specific blogs with fresh content are not coming up on new domains. These strategies, to some extent, are explored by sites like forbes or hubspot.



awaiting useful suggestions





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/business-plans-ideas/10533-give-me-proper-buisness-plan-content-writing-service.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire