dimanche 5 janvier 2014

Grids in web design

Hey everyone, is anyone interested in grids for web development? I am primarily a marketer now in my mid 20s, but from when I was very very young till my early teens I wanted to be an artist, and when I do things-I'm usually a bit strict about it. Just wondering what you artsy types think about grids in web development. Its a little excessive, but I like refining things. I've still got that bit of joy that comes from mastering a craft and doing artsy stuff. I'm sure some of the more professional might know about grids for design, like in this book that I own:



Grid Systems in Graphic Design/Raster Systeme Fur Die Visuele Gestaltung (German and English Edition): Josef Muller-Brockmann: 9783721201451: Amazon.com: Books



From what I've seen some web developers do measurements with their websites-like in a bootstrap template.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/design-development/10540-grids-web-design.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire