lundi 6 janvier 2014

Hi, all.

Hi, I stumbled upon this site by accident. I'm very interested in seeing how one markets a small business. I am a general contractor, handyman really. I have just had the worst year of my career (if I can call it a career). The phone stopped ringing in early August, and I'm circling the drain. About 4K left to my name.

The next cycle of bills will eat that up. Then what? I dont know. I dont know what to do, I just hate going to bed at night, knowing the phone will not ring again tomorrow.



Marketing is what its all about. But my focus has always been avoiding the shame of less than perfect work, leaving a client dissatisfied. This philosophy has gotten me nowhere. There's only so many hours in a day, and construction has so many hangups and setbacks. I wouldnt recommend it.

I'm getting my plumbing license as well, so I can focus on just one thing. I always wanted to come up with an idea that I could market, and maybe get free.

But of course, the idea never came. So, I'm just going to do what I know. More concerned with survival at this point. But, I am sick of it. I'm 64. Been doing this for 35 yrs.



I made a website, but I wont push that on you now. I apologize in advance for pestering you with my questions.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/10547-hi-all.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire