vendredi 3 janvier 2014

Problems with your marketing strategy

Everyone I'd like to know what problems you are seeking to overcome.



Lets say you have a website and now:




  • You cannot get traffic.

  • You don't have enough views.

  • You aren't high enough on the search engines.








Could anyone please tell me what immediately strikes you as being a problem with your marketing campaign? This is for my own personal research. I just had a post yesterday where I was wondering how to get my own clients, and I've concluded that I need to network more, and do more research instead of jumping before I look.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/internet-marketing/10523-problems-your-marketing-strategy.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire