lundi 13 janvier 2014

Starting eCommerce Business from home

I'm currently developing an unique product that I've recently invented. I'm prototyping and talking to potential factories and suppliers. I have two U.S. Provisional Patents. I've registered a domain name. I've chosen a company name. So I've progressed to the point of ready to file for a Fictitious Business Name (FBN). This is in California.



It seems a business license is also needed. But what's the best strategy for starting an e-commerce business from scratch?



For example, I've heard of "drop ship" where a wholesaler takes care of warehousing. That way I don't need to worry about huge trucks pulling into my driveway in this quiet suburban neighborhood. Do I need to arrange that first? But factories and suppliers need a legitimate mailing address for my business before dealing with me. Then a business license also requires an address that is NOT a PO Box, while strictly prohibiting many types of commercial activity in residential neighborhoods.



Seems to be a catch-22. Or which comes first, the chicken or the egg?



What steps am I missing?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/10606-starting-ecommerce-business-home.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire