jeudi 17 avril 2014

6 quick questions for small business owners? Please help!

I need to interview a small retail business owner or manager for my retail class.

If any retail business owners/managers could answer these few questions for me I'd be really grateful, thank you!

(If there's anything you don't want to answer publicly I'd be okay with just emailing instead at choco.puppy@yahoo.com)



Business Name:

Address:

Person interviewed:

Phone number:

Type of business:



1.) Who are your primary competitors?



2.) What are the greatest challenges your business faces in the current economy?



3.) How do you choose what products to offer and what price to charge?



4.) What plans do you have in place to retain existing customers and attract new customers?



5.) What is the best part of working in retail?



6.) What advice do you give students interested in becoming a retail business owner?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire