lundi 21 avril 2014

Securieng a large start up Captail with a rock solid bussiness plan

Hello all,



I have worked as a towboat captain for the last 6 years and have 8 years in the industry all together. It has been my dream to buy my own boat and start my own company and run it my self. About 2 months ago an opportunity fell into my lap and I started chasseing it down. I have successfully landed a contract with a barge company to push there barges and now have 2 months to secure a towboat ( inland tug boat) or I will loose the contract and all my work goes down the drain. With the current contract I will Net $108,000 a week. Yes that number is correct, its no typo. I have located a towboat for sale and it is at a really good price of $550,000. How do I convince a bank to loan me $550,000 to purchase the boat and another $200,000 for the first 2 months start up capital? I have a rock solid business plan, summary of funds, experience in the field and a rock solid contract. All I am missing is money. As far as personal finances go, all I have is a house note, but I don't have a lot of money in the bank because I've been pouring all of my personal money into getting my self debt free. I am a veteran and have been told there is money out there for veterans to start small business but $700,000? Will bringing the contract, summary of funds, and business plan to the bank be enough or am I a long ways off? Any and all advice is much needed right now.

Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire