jeudi 17 avril 2014

Outside Sales Rep

Good morning everyone

I am tossing around the idea of finding a commission based outside sales rep, however my business has never had any type of sales dept or marketing dept for that matter and i have no idea about how / where to go about finding someone who i can have act as an outside sales rep. My business has a few avenues in terms of work that we perform, and I desperately need to get our name out there and have someone knocking on doors and drumming up new business. At this time I can not afford to have a rep on the payroll, hence the need for a commission based sales individual. Any suggestions where I might find someone like this? Any idea of the terms that should be negotiated for their commission?



Help and feedback is greatly appreciated.



Fabricator




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire