lundi 21 avril 2014

Sourcing agent service

Hello,



My name is Erick,I am providing sourcing and quality control service as agent in China as below:

1、Responsible for keeping looking for new and competitive price products

2、Responsible for negotiating

3、Responsible for Quality control include fty visiting and inspection control

4、Responsible for shipment control



I have experienced in international trade and exporting flow for 10 years.

And i have experienced in Daily using items,Christmas items,Halloween items and furniture.

I have experienced providing sourcing services for many wholesalers and retailers customers from Europe and USA.



Make you success it's my aim.



Pls feel free to contact me.

My Email:Erick.NewAsia@gmail.com

Thank you.

Erick




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire