samedi 12 avril 2014

Unconventional Business Plan. Media Streaming Device

Hello everyone!



I am currently in the planning phase of starting a business. The product is nearing completion, but my research to form a solid & thorough business plan has come up short. My product & service will primarily start as a media streaming device much like the apple tv, chrome cast, or ruku for example. Basically, I will be providing a product to consumers that are interested in a service that will provide media content.



I have searched on sites such as bplans, but have found that many of the "generic" plans do not target this type of business model. Areas of major concern that are usually absent from plans that I have found are distribution & billing structures. A major concern!



Anyway, hopefully I have described my concern with enough depth to elaborate on. Very open to suggestions & criticism (hopefully constructive) and thank you in advance for your time and help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire