jeudi 17 avril 2014

Hello Into

Hello everyone!

My name is Rick, I'm a freelance graphic designer. Why amy I signing up here? Good story, I'll keep it short.



I get design work from local contacts and, for over two years now, 48HoursLogo.com. I'm able to compete in design contest that way, keep income coming in when things get slow. Last summer, 2013, I applied for a Community Manager position within the site. I got the position, timely enough, the night before my first daughter was born :D . In that position I get to write for the blog (love writing), answer questions from the design community there, and run the social media pages. That's been going well, and a couple of months ago I was brought onto the Business Development Team. So I've got a lot to learn business-wise, that's what brings me here.



I'm looking forward to learning a lot, been browsing through some topics already. The community here seems really friendly and helpful, I appreciate that. Thanks if you read this, hope it was interesting, it's a little bit of my life :cool:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire