jeudi 17 avril 2014

Video Marketing

Hi everyone,



My name is Jeremy. I own CHADStudios, a small production studio in Columbus Ohio. My website is CHADStudios



I've been self employed producing professional screencasts and media videos for various businesses for over a year now. I started on fiverr.com. It began as a way to make side money, but quickly took off. I began to build a steady and loyal client base, and eventually quit my day job to do this full time. I also left fiverr, and have sustained myself with mostly repeat business. However, my small client base only stretches so far as the need has it's limits and I'm looking for fresh business and trying navigate through the best means of attaining that.



I have prior sales experience writing call center scripts for companies like Prudential Financial and MetLife. I also have production experience in both audio and video, which sets me up to do complete productions myself that look rather nice and work effectively as promotional tools. Doing everything myself also reduces costs dramatically compared to other video production firms. My problem is getting a proper handle on how to market my own business. Writing a script that sells someone else's products or services comes easily. But understanding where and how to best advertise my own services is where I'm having trouble. My target demographic is small and startup business, a category I also belong in.



I realize the need to constantly bring in new clients in order to sustain a profit. If anyone can look at my site and/or has any advice, I would be grateful.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire