lundi 21 avril 2014

Feedback on our sites and approach

Hey folks, wondering if you guys have a sec to click on our 2 sites and give me feedback on how it looks, how it strikes you etc. I do office machine service & repair and we sell toners, inks and ribbons. I tried to make our main site simple but 'get the message out', and our eshop have the message in the center about discounts you get if you buy your toners and such through us.

Any of you that have printers, copiers, fax machines etc., would seeing this make you consider using us for service or supplies? We are just a local company so just targeting our area but would love to know what we have right and what we have wrong.



(I put the links in my signature so ppl can just click and see)



Thanks for any thoughts!

Ron




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire