samedi 19 avril 2014

Website builder vs wordpress

There are obviously advanatages and disadvantages for both options, but I wanted some opinions from people a lot more experienced than me. I have created some apparel on a site that will print and ship the apparel for me if a customer decides to buy it. Therefore, I don't technically need an ecommerce site. When a person visiting the website clicks on the "shop" link, they will be directed to the website that I have my designs made (spreadshirt.com). I would like a site where I can post up pictures, videos, blogs, etc that are related to the apparel I am selling. My question is would you guys recommend just using a website builder such as squarespace to make things a lot simpler for me since I am new to this or should I go with wordpress which would allow a lot more room for customization? Any opinions or suggestions are more than welcomed.



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire