jeudi 17 avril 2014

An Example of Good Customer Service

There is an Ace Hardware near me. When you walk in the door you are met by a greeter with a headset. Everybody in the store has a headset on. He asks you what you are looking for and has someone meet you in whatever isle your products are on. All employees are very knowledgeable on their products.



I bought a propane tank yesterday for a BBQ grill. The new tanks have a feature that keeps gas from leaking out if they are not connected to a BBQ. My tank didn't work. Apparently the saftey mechanism jams at times. I called the Ace Hardware and they sent a tech to my house. He arrived within 10 minutes. I'm sure if he was really busy it may have been a day. Still, how many hardware stores sent out a tech no charge for a problem like this.



They have my business. BTW, I think this is my particular Ace Hardware franchise, not all Ace Hardware's. Still, it emphasizes the value of good customer service.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire