vendredi 11 avril 2014

The Funding Is Out There!

Hello everyone,



My name is Tiffany C. Wright. (I use my middle initial to differentiate from all the other Tiffany Wrights online!) I have served as the interim CFO or COO of several businesses over the last 7 years. Before that I was a business advisor to small business owners of companies with revenues of $500,000 to $76 million. I decided to shift my focus from long-term engagements to selling information-based products and short-term /project-based services. I've always preferred to buy companies but I've started this one, The Resourceful CEO, from scratch. So I will contribute as much as I can in the strategy, finance and management areas and ask for help in the areas of marketing and sales.



I wrote a book entitled, The Funding Is Out There! Access the Cash You Need to Impact Your Business. So many business owners have limited knowledge about their financing options. I answered hundreds of questions over a few year period then decided to put my answers together in a book so I could help so many more. I also include over 30 case studies from the real-life companies I helped. I'm currently running an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign. See http://ift.tt/1ndLW0i to contribute and spread the word about this resource. Here's an excerpt!







DO NOT Watch This Video or Contribute to our The Funding Is Out There! Crowdfunding Campaign UNLESS You Meet the Following Five Criteria:



1 You Own a Business and are Increasingly FRUSTRATED Seeking Funding!

2 You Have a GREAT BUSINESS – But it seems Nobody Will Help You to Grow It!

3 You Want to Find Out about OTHER OPTIONS as Well as Traditional Sources of Funding!

4 You Need a to-the-point, concise, Guide to Securing Funding!

5 You wish to have access to INSIDE KNOWLEDGE from an INDUSTRY LEADER!



If You Meet These Criteria, Then you MUST watch our introductory video and see how I can help you – RIGHT NOW!



I look forward to engaging with all of you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire