jeudi 10 juillet 2014

Good evening, SBF

I'm a Louisville, KY based I.T. professional. I retired from operating an I.T. consulting firm for 5 years, so I am writing computer programs for my current employer.



Information Technology is a big, dynamic field, and through my experience as an I.T. consultant, I am now familiar with systems, servers, data recovery and forensics, computer networking, software integration, software design & development, and website design. That list could go on for a very long time, so I will cut it short.



I have registered on several forums of the same subject matter, because I am preparing a new business model that involves data recovery and forensics, as well as a, "value added," portal which provides project management and status updates. The average price of a hard drive recovery is $3,000 (USD). I imagine if I sold an enterprise on a bulk data recovery (40 drives), I could pursue consulting full time.



I enjoy working for my current employer, but I miss the absolute control I had when I was the boss.



I look forward to learning and contributing my technical knowledge to discussions on this forum.



MaginnisT's LinkedIN Profile




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire