jeudi 10 juillet 2014

I want to open an online shoe store, but need to know if my idea is good or not

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

This is my first post here so if I make a freshman error right off the bat someone please correct me. I will not be offended in the slightest. I'm just about to enter college and have always really, really wanted to open an online business. I've loved high-end leather shoes for as long as I can remember, and I want to try my hand at combining the two to open an online store than sells high quality leather dress/casual shoes (think Allen Edmonds, Alden, ETC.). My focus would be on quality of customer service and working one on one to make sure the customer gets a better experience with my shop than anywhere else. I want to emulate the experience you would have walking into a nice clothier, but open up the more able to have more styles/colors/sizes than a brick and mortar shoe store could offer. I'm willing to work hard to make this a possibility. My question to you guys is this: does it sound like this is a feasible idea for me, a slightly busy college student with little capital, to start up?



Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire