vendredi 11 juillet 2014

Hello from San Diego

Hello all. I am in the early stages of planning out my small business venture to open up my own plumbing service and repair business. This venture is at least 6yrs away. Right now I do new construction plumbing. Currently I am about to enter my 2nd year of a 4 year plumbing apprenticeship. After I complete my program and test out, I will pursue my contractors license. Immediately after graduating i plan on getting into a shop that does service and repair for about 1yr to a year and a half. I hope to learn a lot more about the business side of that part of the trade.



Until then, I am here and everywhere else I can learn about small business. I appreciate the community here and hope to learn an abundance of wisdom, I also hope to pass on any knowledge or insight I can. Thank you, and I hope to talk more soon!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire