mardi 9 juin 2015

The Forum Has A New Mobile Theme

Hey All,

I just discovered that the last time I upgraded the forum a new mobile theme appeared. I set it up to be the default theme for mobile devices, though I'm not quite sure how vBulletin determines what's mobile and what's desktop.

Regardless, the new mobile theme should be working so if you want to check in while on your phone or tablet, it should be a lot easier now. No more pinching and zooming to read anything.

There's one caveat. I leave the site open on my phone and tablet and after setting up the mobile theme I was still seeing the desktop theme. I think it's because the forum set a cookie indicating I wanted the full site. If you see the full site on your phone or tablet, scroll to the very bottom of the page. Look in the bottom left and you should see vB Default Style. Change it to Default Mobile Style and you'll see the mobile theme. It shouldn't change how you see the site on a desktop, but if you do see the mobile theme on your desktop after making the change, I'm guessing you can follow instructions in reverse and set it back.

Let me know if you're having problems and what you think of the theme. I haven't checked it out beyond the home page yet, but will when I get a chance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire