mercredi 13 janvier 2016

General Business

"I'm working on a new startup in a DIY fashion in the city of San Francisco, and as I have a limited budget I have an hard time to hire companies or agencies doing the services that I would need. I also have limited time (and sometimes also lacking of sills) to that yourself as I already have a full time job…and that doesn't help at all!
As my service is very innovating and interesting (I sell mini bill-boards advertisements in the areas of San Francisco and Bay Area), I was wondering if there is any site there around that would allow me to barter my service with the other business services; such as I give free advertisements in my billboards and they in exchange give me SEO services, or legal, and so on.
I have searched online and only found the diycity.org anyone that could suggest more sites?"


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire