mercredi 11 septembre 2013

Greetings

Hello everyone,



Why am I here?:

I am here to see how and what other small businesses are doing.



What do I do?

I am a product manager but in my free time I like to run a small business.

I have just finished building my new website: dotterde.com

Here you can make your own price comparison(s) by putting product prices from different websites in a table. It is unique that you can set it up yourself, let dotterde.com check for changes and share your comparison(s) with your friends and customers.



What did I do before this?

I had a different small business with a good friend of mine in trading virtual money in Second Life. I sold this Dutch business to my good friend and am now making a small business on my own.





I will be creating a sig and such soon. I thought I would introduce myself first. :)





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/introduce-yourself/9670-greetings.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire