mercredi 11 septembre 2013

Is a pet day care a bad idea? Pros and cons please

Hello, everyone. As some of you know I have posted a few months back about being interested in a staffing agency and getting into recruiting/HR. Honestly I've been trying to get into that industry and break into it for a couple years but it seems so difficult and I can't even get into entry level positions and get stuck with the usual data entry/customer service. I feel like I've had enough of Corporate America trying to climb that ladder.



Anyways, I do have a "back up" plan of a business I'm interested in. If there's one thing that I've always been really felt strongly for it's owning my own business and becoming successful like my family. Anyways, I've always loved loved dogs and cats are pretty cute too. I know it's weird but at a party if there's a dog I'm usually giving my attention to the dogs rather than people. I don't have a dog (I used to have a Rottweiler) but I stay with my bf and his sisters which don't allow dogs.



Anyways, I was thinking of researching into the pet industry. I've been looking at big pet chains, forums, etc. Maybe a grooming/pet day care and as it grows add in obedience training. If I wanted to do this should I get certified in grooming and training and also gain more experience working with different animals? Honestly I'd quit my job to pursue that and I have the financial ability to do so. I'm just tired of being stuck with corporate and feeling like a slave to their rules that make no sense.



I feel like this would be a good idea because I love animals and I don't mind picking up the poop haha. I'd rather do that than clean a diaper like at my sister's day care!



Again, I'm still on the journey trying to find what's best for me to own a business one day. I want that pride, my heart into it, and to be able to build it and say "Yup, I did this!"





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9677-pet-day-care-bad-idea-pros-cons-please.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire