mardi 3 septembre 2013

Pros and cons of registering LLC in multiple states

I had originally registered my LLC in NY state, which is where I was based. I moved to California for a year and am now in the Dallas area - will be here for a few years. When in California, I registered as a foreign entity operating in CA. Now that I've moved to Dallas, I'm wondering if I should keep the original NY registration and register as a foreign entity here. Or just create a new entity here and merge the NY entity with this one. And shut down the foreign entity registration in CA.



I make and sell chocolates (wholesale and internet retail) in my business. I had only started selling in CA (never sold in NY) and we decided to move.



Wondering if anyone has any thoughts about the best way to approach this?



Thanks much!



Geetha





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/9606-pros-cons-registering-llc-multiple-states.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire