samedi 4 janvier 2014

IT nearshore outsourcing

I would like to kindly ask for your opinion and suggestions regarding the following case:



I have been associated with the IT industry for over a decade now. Initially, as a developer later as an IT architect. For the last 8 years I have been working as an IT Project Manager. I have led a number of large projects and built an extensive business network.



Recently, I have decided to start up a company that would specialize in software developers’ outsourcing in the local market. I also do plan to expand the services to other countries e.g. by hiring remotely programmers (developers) from Poland based on “time and material” model.



The questions are, whether I will manage to find businesses interested in this type of nearshore services in your country and in what way I could acquire potential customers?



If you could please share your opinion and proposals via this thread or email, or, if there is such a possibility, I would be happy to skype/call you and hear what you say regarding the issue.



my personal email is: daniel.adaski (at) gmail.com



best regards,



Daniel





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/business-plans-ideas/10528-nearshore-outsourcing.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire