vendredi 3 janvier 2014

Legal use of Assumed Name?

I'm in MN. I filed for and was okayed an assumed name per the Secretary of State's guidelines.



When do and don't I need to explicitly note "Craig Smith DBA ABC Consulting"?



I'm also wondering when I can or should use the assumed name itself without saying or writing the "Craig Smith DBA" part.



And :D if someone writes me a check for the business that I need to sign in order to cash or deposit, how should I sign the check in specific regard to by business as the business assumed name? Or doesn't it matter, and I would just sign the check with my actual personal name only, without adding DBA...? And when someone does write out a check regarding me as a business, for business, should they fill it out to my assumed name or my actual real person name?



Please forgive my ignorance. It's my first time moving toward being a business owner and I have no family or friends that are business owners. In the end I just want to make sure I'm in compliance with the proper way of doing things. Thanks.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/legal-hr/10525-legal-use-assumed-name.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire