jeudi 16 janvier 2014

Managing a small business open for 6 months

Good morning fellow followers. My husband and I own a small upholstery business in Florida and I am in need of some guidance. We are starting to gain a lot of inventory (materials) and we are looking for a way to keep up with the total amount of inventory as well as a way to keep up with the jobs pending monies coming in and going out. Is there any information on things we can do to get a handle on this. With us being a small and young business we are trying to keep costs down. I have thought about excel but am not well versed on it. Basically I am hoping to find a way to log all materials, all jobs, link proper materials with correct jobs, estimates, and keep track of the overflow. Thank you kindly for any help you can offer.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1mbrZYG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire