jeudi 2 janvier 2014

Need Legal advice. Problems with client and a deposit issue.

I have a pretty simple problem, but it's stressing me out.



A client, an attorney, just ended our business relationship and is now asking for his deposit back.

The deposit was paid 3 weeks ago.



My terms of service clearly state "The deposit for custom design or special coding projects cannot be refunded." and those terms are linked to on all of my invoices.



I'm pretty positive that he's going to try and sue me for it, but pretty confident that I can prove in court that his project is a "custom design or special coding project".



My question is, do I have anything to worry about?

Are Terms of Service on a website binding in court?

Wasn't it his responsibility to read them before paying me?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/legal-hr/10516-need-legal-advice-problems-client-deposit-issue.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire